Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, September 12, 2008

Some more layouts

I started this layout on Friday @ Cate's, finally found some time to finish it on Monday morning before work. It is based on the sketch challenge from Uproar 2 Scrapmore for this month. The original sketch had flowers in between the swirly lines which I have substituted for stars to make it a little more masculine.



The next layout is for the September 123 Challenge. The requirements were; Scallops, teal & Spots. I have never done one of these challenges before but it was good inspiration and it got another layout for my tally. I had a look at last months entries and the talent is awesome so I know I won't win anything from my layout, but I enjoyed doing it and I guess that's all that matters.



These last two layouts bring my tally to 7 so that means I have 13 to go! (insert oh no!! face here) don't think I am gonna make it!! Although I will be home all this weekend and I still have scrapping tomorrow and I think one more week to complete my 20 layouts so you never know.

1 comment:

Cate Brickell said...

you're two up on me - I've only done five... of course, I have also shopped, so I'm really only trying to get more layouts done!!