Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Latest work.

I have had this layout sitting around for about three weeks now. I knew what I wanted to do but just couldn't get the inspiration to actually do it. Yesterday morning I was finally inspired and here is the end result:



I must say that I am pretty pleased with the way it has turned out.

This next layout is for my challenge blog, Out of the Hat.


I used a paint technique that I have been wanting to try for ages. It uses white rubons on white paper with a paint wash over the top to reveal the rubon. Similar to the wax drawings we used to do as kids.

It's going to be a busy month of scrapping. Uproar are celebrating their 1st birthday with a month long cybercrop and there are all ready quite a few challenges to try your hand at and we are only in week one!!

No comments: