Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I made it!!

I was sure bad luck would decide my fate and I would be out of wipeout this game ..... but somehow luck was on my side ...... I got through!! Game 3 was an interesting challenge, 12x12 layout with chippie title, a pocket, a flourish and pink somewhere. (doesn't have to be one of the main colours as long as there was osme pink) It was the pink bit that had me stumped as I don't use a lot of it, then I remembered this gorgeous Bella stuff that I bought some time back to scrap our 5th anniversary photo. It's quite funny actually, it was all packed neatly together in one of my scrap files and has come to quite a few crops with me! I just never actually found the right inspiration to scrap it! I must say though that I am glad that I waited cause I think the end result looks fab!!


No comments: