Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aaawwwwhhhh! How cute ......

Cody got one of those TJ story bears for Christmas off Nan & Pop. I got it out for him yesterday and he took to carrying him around the house and giving him cuddles.



Had a little time for some scrapping over the weekend. This page is my take on the scaplift challenge over at Uproar. I actually started it at Lisa's on Friday night and finished it off yesterday. Thanks for the chippie photo corner Lisa - I love it!! Papers in this one are Urban Lilly.


This is an OTP I have been working on. It's a shopping list holder made using October Afternoon papers. I have actually laminated the shopping list and got an OHP pen to write on it so there is no wasted paper. I am quite chuffed at my clever idea - now just hope it works!!


This is my first card for the week #2 52 Pick up Challenge at LSBS. I used scraps from the shopping list holder above. Also in keeping with my personal challenge of making a card from all my project scraps for the entire year. I found a cute storage box at Spotlight on the weekend so I just have to make up my dividers to put in it.


Week #3 Challenge went up last night so am off to check it out!

2 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

love the card! and the shopping list holder turned out really well, too!

vicmbee said...

awww...cody is cute giving his bear cuddles. Love the card and list.... Got your RAK thanks its lovely, already used it and put some addresses in it, your's first...