Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, January 31, 2009

If anyone knows the whereabouts of January ...... can you send it back!!

This month has just flown by!!! I'm sure I celebrated New Year last week!!! Trying to tie up some loose ends and some challenges I have been working on ready to start off the new month.

This page is for the January challenge at Deb's Creations. You had to make a page themed to Santa Claus is coming to town song. Since Cody has such an anti-santa attitude this year I thought this page summed it up perfectly!

Round 2 challenge for wipeout at Uproar was to create a vintage style layout which is soooo not my thing. This was really hard for me and took literally half the day. Base is Chocolate Box CS sanded to expose the cream core with MME Tres Jolie papers. I hand made the raffia flower and hand stitched on the mesh and lace.


Off to finish some more challenges ..... am quickly running out of time!!

No comments: