Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wipeout is on again .....

Game 4 kicked off yesterday at 1pm which meant that Game 1 challenge was due at 1pm today. Between getting in from work so late last night and then heading back again this morning I thought my chances of actually getting a page done were pretty slim so I was quite pleased when I pulled this one out of the bag!!



Round 1 requirements were 12x12 layout, not a summer pic, journal stamp, green and brads.

I also managed to Cybercrop over the weekwnd with my gals at Uproar. Theme was Lazy Dayz of Summer for this month. I got two of the 4 challenges done but ran out of time with our Aussie Day celebrations.

This one was Kylie's blind scrap challenge:


And this was the mini book challenge which took up most of my time. It is all the pics from New Years just gone - we had a Hawaiian Luau and it was a blast!!!


Once I finish trawling through the 200 or so piccies that I took on Australia Day I will share some with you all!

No comments: