Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cybercrop tonight .....

..... at Uproar 2 Scrapmore. Theme for the crop is "Blinded by Love" and to celebrate we are having a weekend of challenges dedicated to blind scrapping! Below is a little sneak peak of my challenge example ....... if you want to see more then you'll have to pop over to Uproar at 6.30 Qld time tonight!!


2 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

love your sample!! Happy scrapping this weekend... I don't think I'll be getting up to any this weekend, although I desperately want to... oh well, there's always next Saturday!

chrisw said...

Looks gorgeous..can't wait to see the full thing!