Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cybercrop weekend at Uproar.

It was an awesome weekend with heaps of cool challenges and games. Everyone had sooooo much fun and the quality of work in the gallery is second to none! We went Green and Reduced, Reused and Recycled our hearts out!

This was an inspiration challenge - there was a pic put up by Lisa, and this is what I made from it. It's called Mr Damage and yes that is my DS eating my DST!!


This next layout was for my own challenge which was to use junk mail on your layout. The words "you could be this perfect" were cut from a Home Ice-Cream catalogue. I used my new Coredinations Whitewash CS that I got from Dee on Saturday night. I love it soooooo much!!! The supplier pics are crap!!! it is much nicer in real life! The colours look nothing like the images on their website.


I also threw in this extra challenge for fun. It was an ATC challenge to make one in the Go Green/Recycle theme. It had to have the colour green on it somewhere and be in the theme. I made this cute little froggie ATC ........ the winner of the challenge (voted by poll) wins all of the ATC's entered into the comp!


I have been doing quite a few other things which I hope to catch you all up on soon. I had a lovely weekend, cybercrop on Friday night, Craftfest on Saturday and then cropping at Uproar on Saturday night! I picked up my cuttlebug which I am very excited about. But alas ..... it's monday again ...... so all that means is work, work, work!

2 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

now I know where he got the taste for DST from!! he ate mine a couple of weeks ago, too!!

chrisw said...

Oh wasn't the cyber crop Fun..love your challenges and love what you have designed..fantastic!