Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New game of Wipeout!

Round 1 kicked off yesterday meaning that it closes at 1pm today. Challenge was a 12x12 layout, colours of black, brown, white, cream and one other of your choice only, a teddy bear somewhere on the layout. This is what I came up with .... the pic is of Cody when he was just 7 days old!


These are some I forgot to share! Oopps!! This first one was Lisa's blind CC challenge from last weekend.
And this one was my blind CC challenge from the same weekend. I have shared a sneak peak of this one earlier but couldn't post the whole page yet. Papers are Bo Bunny - Sweeie Pie .... so adorable!!

1 comment:

chrisw said...

Beautiful layouts Amanda and adore the new look of the blog..Oh sooo pretty..matches you honey!