Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Friday, March 20, 2009

ScrapEscapes Retreat ....

I was lucky enough to go on my first retreat ever for the weekend just gone. To sum it up ..... I had a blast!! This whole retreat thing is very addictive ..... think they should come with a warning label! How many sleeps till the next one? :-D

My work from the weekend ..... Uproar March sketch challenge:

Uproar March monthly challenge:


Uproar blog challenge - Inspired by Nature-Colour Combos:


ScrapEscapes retreat paper challenge:


ScrapEscapes retreat workshop pages:




ScrapEscapes retreat card workshop (the only one I finished - there were 3):

The inside of the card:

I also started one more layout but ran out of time to finish it. I can highly recomend the retreat experience to anyone if you haven't tried it yet. I stayed up and scrapped for 41 hours straight!! Now that's what you call dedication to the craft!! :-D

3 comments:

vicmbee said...

wow!!!!!love all them layots you done on the retreat and very cute ATC's can't wait to get one... It was ages before anyone followed me still only have 5.....

chrisw said...

Wow !!gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous layouts

craftyrachel said...

The layouts are excellent, and I love, love, love the card you made at the retreat. Gorgeous!