Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am starting a Conga Line ......


I made this cool image and people can click along the conga line on each blog to take a fun filled scrapping journey!

Basically when you receive an invitation to join you add the image as a sidebar picture widget and then link the image to the one person who's blog you want to be next in line.

Rules:

- You can only join the line if you are invited
- You can only pass it on to one person
- Lets make the longest conga line in the world!! (wouldn't it be cool if it went all over the world and back??)
- Make sure you follow through until the person you invite has added it to their blog otherwise the chain will be broken and it won't work
- If you receive an invitation and don't want to be in the line then kindly let the person know who sent it to you so they can invite someone else.

I am really excited to see where this will end up!

My invite goes to Our little Slice of Paradise - Lisa Kamphuis.

4 comments:

vicmbee said...

That's cool Amanda....

Lisa K said...

Okay the Conga as started - you can find another blog.....

craftyrachel said...

What a great idea! I'm curious to see how long the line will go. What a great opportunity to find new blogs and inspiration!

I'm giving away some blog candy. Stop by my blog to enter to win!

Anne P said...

What a very cool idea. I'm off to follow the conga.