Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, August 3, 2009

Some sharing ......

Okay, so I meant to put this up on Saturday but seriously ran out of time! I was asked by Shazza Bishop if I would be the Movie Extra (guest designer) for her new challenge blog, Screen 2 Scrap.

The blog uses movie postes as inspiration for pages as well as using a few criteria. This month's challenge is from the movie "Fire Walk with Me" and the added criteria were, one photo, paper tearing and zig zags.



I have taken inspiration from the colour scheme, folded the dark burgandy paper to mimick a red velvet curtain, used a paper doily as the half heart and used lots of gold and velvety embellishments to give that decadent feel to the layout. To see the movie poster and also have a look at the other pages head on over to their blog. The challenge is open for the whole month and this months sponsor is D-lish Scraps.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

lovely work amanda...take carexxx

Pauly said...

Gorgeous layout Star!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Beautiful layout. xx