Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another layout .....

.....wow ...... my mojo took over me this morning and my little brain was going faster than my poor little finger could cut! hehehe

Last Saturday night at Leanne's (for Coz's birthday) we decided amongst ourselves that it would be nice to scrap each others wedding photos as a present in the month of their anniversary. Leanne's was in December so we did hers first.

I used core cs which I cut into the shape and then lightly sanded around the edge. PP's are Bloom and Grow by My Minds Eye and the alphas are Bella.



And a close-up of the handcutting and layering. Also you can probably just see the Stickles on the birdie!

1 comment:

Em Stafrace said...

Hi Star, I thought I was following your Blog and discovered I wasn't ...until now, lol
Thanks for your lovely comments! LOve the layout you did for Leanne, its so, so gorgeous! Have a great day!