Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hold onto your hats .....

..... not only is this my 3rd post this week ..... but ...... I have also scrapped more layouts!!

"Present from Santa" is for the January word challenge over at Challenge Heaven. Had to use the word "present", a scalloped circle and striped pp.

My layout uses pp's from the Collage Press - Joyride collection. It's a bit hard to see from the pic but the outer frame is mounted on foam tape ane the fringe is sticking out from underneath it. I have also used 2Crafty chipboard that I painted with Twinkling H2O's, inked and then Spritzed.


The pics are of Cody opening his wheel from Santa .... it is now mounted on his fort in the backyard and he absolutely loves it!!

"Babysitting Pop Style" is my take on the sketch challenge over at Born 2 Create. I have used the new Origins range from Basic Grey for this one. The sketch is from Pencil Lines #113.


And just a little close-up of the handcutting and layering I used to create the flowers ... it was a little hare to see in the main photo.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

lovely work Amanda...xxx

Shell said...

Wow! all these LOs are stunning Amanda. I love all the hand cutting. You havent missed a single detail. x