Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January Inspiraton for Out of the Hat ....

This is my take on the January Challenge over at Out of the Hat. Challenge this month is Striped paper, circles and a one word title ..... a pretty is one to ease us all back into the scrapping for 2010.
I love this pic of me and Cody and thought that the new Sugar Rush range from Basic Grey would be perfect!
Photo credits: Christine Wormald

3 comments:

Mandy said...

omgosh...i love this...cute photo too!!!xxx

vicmbee said...

sweet love the pp and cute birdies.. great pic too

chrisw said...

OH yay,i absolutely loved that layout of you and cody,can't wait to see it published,congratulations..Thanks for the photo credit honey