Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspiration ....

... for March Out of the Hat Challenge.


March challenge is:

- fabric
- 3 different size flowers
- chipboard

I made three types of fabric flowers using the cuttlebug, pinking shears and strips of denim. The scalloped star border and title were cut on the Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot. More details on the challenge blog.

And just a more detailed view of the fabric flowers.


TFL and I hope you will join in the fun!!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Absolutly adorable! Those flowers are Beautiful!!

Corrina said...

What a fantastic layout! I love colours and those flowers are wonderful - I might have to scraplift those :-). Cx

chrisw said...

looks fabulous!love that pic of Cody

Sarah Lou said...

oh those flowers are just fantabulous! the whole layout is darling!