Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, January 3, 2011

A2Z - Jan Sketch Challenge

Yesterday arvo hubby suggested that I go scrap .... so I did!!
I decided to have a go at the Jan sketch challenge from A2Z. Here is the sketch:


And this is my take on it:



I used a random mix of pp's from Reminisce, MME, Lilly Bee and Scrap Within Reach. The cs base and misted circle was something I did month's ago but didn't suit my pp's .... I knew it would come in handy one day!! ;-)
The A2Z chippy word was from Mad About Scrappin which I painted with H2O's and then decorated the splashes with kindy glitz. The flowers were made with my new Dienamics dies which I absolutely love!
TFL Star xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo love it!!! Loving those flowers!!