Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, January 3, 2011

ABC Challenge - Mad About Scrappin

Well it's a brand spankly New Year and there are a tonne of new challenges out there to choose from.
The January challenge from Mad About Scrappin is to use something from each of the letters A, B & C to create a layout.
I chose:
A - Alpha stickers
B - Brads (which I made with my new I-top ;-))
C - Corrugated cardboard
I also used core cs, some ancient pp's from Daisy Bucket, Scrapware chipboard, twine from MAS and a Ledger circle by Journal It's.


Entries are open till 31st January and there is a $10 store voucher up for grabs! You can enter via there facebook page using the link above.
TFL Star xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this layout!!! Love you blogging as well! Is your new years resolution to blog more?? Mine is hopefully I can keep it up lol!!!!

Cate Brickell said...

nice to see you back in the world of blogging! lovely layout!