Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Stories ....


To be entirely honest I hadn't even heard of this brand till a few weeks ago, so when I was asked to use it for a sample for my lss, Paper Addiction, I was intrigued to test it out.

There was a great range of papers to choose from and a tonne of journaling elements. Very diverse in it's design with some great classic coloured sheets as well as some cutesy elements (like the sun) meaning you could create your layout either way.

I used a kraft background spritzed with my red food colouring/water concoction ;) and then cut away the centre of a sheet to create a frame. I only used 3 sheets of paper and everything except the chipboard and ribbon came from them.


TFL Star x

No comments: