Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Challenge anyone??


Would you like to win this awesome collection pack from Echo Park? All you need to do is enter the monthly challenge on the Mad About Scrappin facebook page and you'll go in the draw.


This months challenge is a number one:
4 patterned papers
3 photos
2 ribbons
1 word title

Here's my sample for the challenge:


I've used some We R Memory Keepers paper and a WOW chipboard title "Ouch"


Your entries need to be loaded to their facebook page by midnight on the 25th of the month and the winner will be chosen at random.

TFL Star xx

No comments: