Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Monday, January 14, 2013

Exciting news


Can you see my name??? That's me, second from the top! Pretty exciting hey?! 

As a self confessed sketch junkie, I am so excited to be given the opportunity to join this awesome team of scrappers! When I woke this morning I found that our first sketch assignment had been posted. I can't wait get started ... work first though ;)

The first reveal will be the 1st February, and then a new sketch will be posted every Friday! Until then be sure to follow the blog, Inspired Blueprints, the Design Team are being introduced from this week. I'll also give you a link to their ning site where you will find the layout gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
Star xx

No comments: