Welcome to my little patch and thanks for stopping by! I hope you can be inspired in some way by my creations. If blogger is playing nicely please leave me a comment so I know you were here! :) Star xx

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Inspired Blueprints is back!

I am so excited to be a part of this awesome team of designers! Inspired Blueprints relaunched on Feb 1st with sketch #81:


For our designer reveal on the blog we were asked to create a page using any of the past sketches. I chose to use sketch #38:


Here's my take on the sketch, Princess Tea Party:


I used some old Sassafras papers that I have had squirreled away for quite a while. I used gesso, dylusions ink and stamping to create my background with.


My embellishment cluster of Old Fashioned Roses, Crochet Mini Doiley, large Resin Rose and Resin Big Bloom all available from D-lish Scraps.


Another embellie cluster using a D-lish Flair Button, Viola and another Resin Bloom, all layered on Washi Masking Tape. You can find all these embellies at D-lish.


A section of my title using Sass alphas.

Thanks for popping by and if you are in need of a mojo kick start, why not try a sketch from Inspired Blueprints!

Star xx

No comments: